39979548. John de Kilpec & 39979549. Julian ?
~1170, John born in England, s/o §Henry de Kilpeck.
9/1183, John’s father died [or was relieved of his duties]. (S) Publications of the Pipe Roll Society, 1974, P108.
11/3/1189, Richard I crowned king of England.
1193, John de Kilpeck, son of Henry, purchased the barony of Purbeck [Pulverbach], co. Salop, for £100; from Emma, wife of Herbert de Castello. (S) A History of Shropshire, Page, 1968, P134. [Emma d/o Reginald de Pulverbatch.]
1196, John received full of livery of the manor acquired in 1193 on the death of Emma.
5/27/1199, John crowned king of England.
1200, John de Kilpeck and his heirs were granted the jurisdiction of all the forests of Herefordshire in perpetuity by King John.
9/1200, John de Kilpeck demands against the abbot of Hagman the customs and right servces, … (S) Select Civil Pleas, Baildon, 1890, P25.
1204, John died.
1204, Julian paid 50 marks to King John to marry whom she pleased. (S) The Athenaeum, 1870, P249.
1205, Julian had dower of Rokeslegh and La Teme.
1207, Julian died; her son succeeding to office of Custodian of the royal forests of Herefordshire.
(S) Antiquities of Shropshire, Eyton, P196.
· Henry de Kilpeck, s/o Hugh fitz Norman, s/o William fitz Norman.
· 1140, Henry de Kilpeck fined 100 marks for trespass in the King’s forest of Treville. (S) Transactions of the Woolhope Naturalists’ Club, 1871, P60.
· 1154, Henry de Kilpec, founded Kilpec in Herfordshire, dedicated to St. David. (S) The History of the Antient Abbeys, Stevens, 1722, P271. [Sometimes read as 1134, which seems unlikely.]
· 1169, Henry succeeded his father.
· 1189, Henry de Kilpeck in arrears for 13 marks for the forest of Trivel.
Children of John and Egidia:
i. Hugh de Kilpec (19989774), born ~1195 in England.