121690946. Edmund Deincourt & 121690947. Isabel de Mohun
Sunday, October 21, 2012
G27: 121690946 Deincourt-Mohun
121690946. Edmund Deincourt & 121690947. Isabel de Mohun
Isabel born in England, d/o §Reynold de Mohun & Hawise fitz Geoffrey de Bohun.
~1250, Edmund born in England, s/o 243381892. John Deincourt & 243381893. Agnes de Neville.
Aft. 12/9/1256, Edmund’s father died.
1/8/1269, Comfirmation of a demise by Queen Eleanor to whom the king gave the wardship of the lands and heirs of John de Eyncourt, to Agnes late the wife of the said John of the manors of Graneby, … on condition that Edmund the son and heir of the said John, whose homage, though a minor, the king has taken at the instance of the queen, should die … the queen shall have wardship … (S) CPRs.
1272, [Henry III] Edmund de Eyncourt in a grand assize with the abbot of Kirkstede. (S) History of the Pleas of the Crown, V2, 1800, P295.
11/16/1272, King Edward I ascended to the throne while on crusade.
8/19/1274 at Westminster abbey, Edward I crowned king of England.
4/27/1277, Order to cause Edmund de Eyncourt to be acquitted of 70£ for his scutage of Wales in the 41st year of the late king’s reign, as Queen Eleanor, the king’s mother, cased the sum to be levied … when Edmund was under age and in the present king’s custody. (S) CCRs.
1279, Appointment of Nicholas de Stapelton and Elias de Bekingham to take the assise of novel disseisin arraigned by the prior of Thurgarton against Edmund de Eyncurt and others, touching a tenement in Skopwiek.
1284, Ranulph de Dacre of Northumberland and Reginald de Bello Campo of Buckinghamshire mainperned to produce Edmund de Eyncurt. (S) Medieval English Jews and Royal Offices, Rokeah, 2000.
1285, Letters patent of Edward I being a confirmation of a grant by John son of Gerard de Rodes to Robert Tybotot and Eve his wife and Pagan his son of the manor of Langare and Barneston …; also the homage and service of Edmund de Eyncourt and his heirs. (S) UKNA.
By 1288, Edmund’s mother died.
1/20/1292, Protection for Edmund de Eyncurt, going beyond seas. (S) CPRs.
12/1/1297, Wylton. Institution of John de Seleby, subdeacon, to the church of Brunneby on the presentation of Sir Edmund de Eyncourt, Knt. (S) Surtees Society, V13, 1841, P206.
11/16/1299, Protection with clause volumus for the following going to Scotland … Eustace de Mortayn, going with Edmund de Eyncurt. (S) CPRs.
7/1300, Sir Edmund de Eyncourt did homage “pro ten. In Bruneby.” (S) Survey – County of York, Kirkkby, 1834, P404.
9/20/1304, Commission to Edmund de Eyncurt, Robert de Wilgheby … vagabonds in the counties of Lincoln, Nottingham and Derby; … (S) CPRs.
12/28/1304, Commission of oyer and terminer to Edmund de Eyncurt … co. Lincoln. (S) CPRs.
5/26/1305, Association of … commission of oyer and terminer, directed to Peter de Malo Lacu, Edmund de Eyncurt, … counties of York, Northumberland, Cumberland, Westmoreland, Lancaster, Nottingham, Derby, Warwick, Leciester and Lincoln. (S) CPRs.
10/13/1306, Commission of oyer and terminer to Edmund de Eyncurt … co. Nottingham. (S) CPRs
4/4/1307, Commission of oyer and terminer to Edmund de Eyncurt … co. York. (S) CPRs
7/7/1307, Edward II became king on the death of his father.
11/10/1308, Commission of oyer and terminer to Edmund de Eyncurt … co. Northampton. (S) CPRs
5/10/1309, Commission of oyer and terminer to Edmund de Eyncurt … co. Lincoln. (S) CPRs
8/16/1311, Commission of oyer and terminer to Edmund de Eyncurt, Adam de Welle and Robert de Mabelthorpe … co. Northampton. (S) CPRs.
1311, Scutage assessed in Scarvedale Hundred … Edmund de Eyncourt, 1 in Elmton and Holmfield. (S) Feudal History – Derby, Yeatman, 1886, P464.
4/26/1312, Commission of oyer and terminer to Edmund de Eyncurt … co. Lincoln. (S) CPRs
1/10/1313, Commission of oyer and terminer to Philip de Kyne, Edmund de Eyncurt … co. Lincoln. (S) CPRs.
3/17/1313, Philip de Kyne, Edmund de Eyncurt, John Gaubaud, and the sheriff of the county of Lincoln appointed to enforce the statute of Winchester. (S) CPRs.
1314, Edmund de Eyncourt granted a messuage and land in Timberland and Blankney to a chaplain in the chapel of St. Mary, Blankney. (S) Lists and Indexes, V17, 1904, P144.
9/28/1314, Commission of oyer and terminer to Edmund de Eyncurt … co. Lincoln. (S) CPRs.
2/26/1315, Commission to Edmund de Eyncourt, Robert de Wylugheby … at Noctonpark, co. Lincoln, … (S) CPRs.
8/30/1315, A charter for a market granted to Edmund de Eyncurt, to be held on a Tuesdays at his manor. (S) CChRs.
8/6/1316, Commission to … Philip de kyme … touching the persons who broke the close of Edmund de Eyncurt at Blaunkeneye, co. Lincoln. (S) CPRs.
Bef. 4/20/1317, Edmund died; his heir [son Edmund] under age. (S) CPRs.
· Edmund appeared in many other records as a justice.
· Agnes de Neville d/o 11817120. Geoffrey de Neville & 11817121. Joan de Monmouth.
· 1244, Bernard de Baillol granted the marriage of Agnes, widow of Richard de Percy to the end he might take her to wife if he could obtain her consent.
· By 11/8/1251, Agnes, widow of Richard de Percy, married John de Eyncourt. (S) Northumberland Families, V2, 1968, P9.
· 1252, Part of Hothum in the wardship of John de Eyncurt and Agnes his wife. (S) Record Series - York, V17, 1895, P216.
· 12/9/1256, Lincoln. Between John prior of Kime, querent, and William de Kime, touching this, that William should acquit the prior of the service which John de Eyncurt demanded of him in respect of his free tenement which he holds of William in Thorp. (S) Final Concords of Lincoln, Foster, 1920.
Child of Edmund and Isabel:
i. Margaret Deincourt (60845473), born ~1285 in Lincolnshire, England.
- ► 2013 (212)
- G27: 121691312 Stafford
- G27: 121691306 Percy-Warren
- G27: 121691298 FitzRoger-Zouche
- G27: 121691296 Neville-FitzRanulph
- G27: 121691270 Mauley-Gaunt
- G27: 121691268 Multon
- G27: 23640996 Criol-Auberville
- G27: 121691156 Leyburn
- G27: 121691152 William de Say
- G27: 39979038 Basset-Malbank
- G27: 121691072 Bardolf-Gournay
- G27: 121690976 Strange-Someri
- G27: 121690946 Deincourt-Mohun
- G27: 121690944 Willoughby-Bek
- G27: 121690820 FitzBrian-FitzHenry
- G27: 121690514 Bellew-Brus
- G27: 121690496 Playz
- G27: 121690412 Burgh-FitzJohn
- G27: 121690408 Multon-Lucy
- G27: 121689412 Burnell
- G27: 121689408 Lovel-Sydenham
- G27: 121689202 Mortimer-Marshall
- G27: 121689200 Talbot-Beauchamp
- G27: 121688628 Steyngreve-Foliot
- G27: 121688624 Pateshull
- ▼ October (25)
- ► 2011 (538)
- ► 2010 (1664)