Tuesday, May 14, 2013
G29: 486735904 Robert de Beauchamp
~1210, Robert born in Hache, England, s/o §Robert de Beauchamp.
10/28/1216, Henry III, age 9, crowned king of England.
1228, Robert’s father died; Robert a minor a ward of Hubert de Burgh.
4/18/1230, Robert de Beauchamp has made fine with the king by 40 m. so that he is quit on this occasion of crossing with the king at this, his first crossing. Order to the sheriff of Somerset not to distrain Robert. (S) FRsHIII.
11/21/1233, Fines for the army. Dorset. Robert de Beauchamp gives the king 30 m. [“by reason of the war that R. earl Marshal waged”.] (S) FRsHIII.
1234, Robert de Bello Campo a Puisne justice of the Common Plea. (S) Beatson’s Political Index, Haydn, 1851, P226.
8/1/1234, Commission to Thomas de Muleton, Robert de Bello Campo, … Oliver de Vallibus … justices in eyre in the county of Norfolk, … (S) CPRs.
5/1235, Order to the sheriff of Somerset to place in respite, …, the demand for 30 m. … from Robert de Beauchamp … for the army of Wales , which the king caused to be summoned against R. Marshal, formerly earl of Pembroke. (S) FRsHIII.
9/3/1135, Robert de Bello Campo appointed as a justice in eyre for Dorset and Somerset, to meet at Reading. (S) CPRs.
1238, Robert de Beauchamp a justice itinerant.
8/25/1242, For Robert de Beauchamp. …, by order of the king, the king’s beloved and faithful Robert de Beauchamp rendered those 80 m. by which he made fine with the king for having quittance from his crossing to William Hardel, in order that he might do what the king had enjoined upon him. Order to cause him to be quit therefrom. (S) FRsHIII.
10/1244, Robert de Beauchamp gives half a mark for having a precipe [to remove a plea] from the county court of Somerset. (S) FRsHIII.
6/10/1248, Robert de Beauchamp gives £18 for a charter to have a warren and a fair. (S) FRsHIII.
1/15/1252, Grant to Robert Wallerand of the marriage of Denise late the wife of Robert de Bello Campo, tenant in chief, so that she may not marry without his consent. (S) CPRs.
(S) Notes and Queries, White, 1907, P307. (S) Report and Transactions – Devonshire, V45, P184.
· 1162, Robert de Beauchamp of Hache the sheriff of Somerset and Dorset, with at least 17 knights’ fees. (S) Journal of Cornwall, V11, 1895, P294.
Child of Robert and Denise:
- G29: 486752696 Seagrave-Despenser
- G29: 486787856 Mauduit-Hanslope
- G29: 486765702 Erdington-Cokefield
- G29: 486765256 Somery-d'Aubigny-Chaucombe-Seagrave...
- G29: 486765250 Corbet-Valletort
- G29: 486765248 Stafford-Ferrers
- G29: 486765194 Dunbar-Brus
- G29: 486765192 FitzRobert-Balliol
- G29: 486765190 Percy-Briwere-Baliol
- G29: 486765188 FitzRobert-Bigod
- G29: 486765080 Mauley-Turnham
- G29: 486764626 Turnham-Broc
- G29: 486764288 Bardolf-Warren
- G29: 486757632 William Lovel
- G29: 486756384 Mohun-FtizPiers
- G29: 486754496 Pateshull-Braybrooke
- G29: 486735904 Robert de Beauchamp
- G29: 486728262 Waleran-Longespee
- G29: 378270342 Basset-Courtenay
- G29: 378270340 Camvill-Haye
- G29: 378269868 Tracy-Torrington
- G29: 378251846. King Donald of Scotland
- G29: 378250680 Burgundy-Lorraine
- G29: 378236600 Hohenstaufen-Bavaria
- G29: 378250250 Brabant-Chiny-Burgundy
- G28: 189110424 Brabant-Sulzbach
- G27: 94555212 Louvain-Limbourg-Loon
- G29: 378250248 D'Aubigny-Bigod
- G29: 378250240 Albini-Gourney
- G29: 378236702 King Dermot Mac Murchada
- G29: 378236700 Clare-Beaumont
- G29: 378236684 Eu-Albini
- G29: 378236672 Bohun-Gloucester
- G29: 378236486 Talvas-Burgundy
- ▼ May (34)
- ► 2012 (418)
- ► 2011 (538)
- ► 2010 (1664)