2750. Guillaume Langlois & 2751. Jeanne Millet [Fra]
1566 Guillaume born in of Alencon, Normandy, France.
1570 Jeanne born in St. Leonard, Parcs, Normandy, France.
~ 1582, Jeanne christened in Calvados, France
1598 Guillaume married Jeanne in Alencon, Normandy, France.
Bef. 7/25/1634, both Guillaume and Jeanne died in France.
Children of Guillaume and Jeanne:
i. Françoise Langlois ( 1375), born ~1584.
ii. Marguerite Langlois, born 1592 in France.
Marguerite married 1st Abraham Martin [his 2nd marriage], known as “the Scot”.
8/30/1620, from France they arrived in Quebec.
7/24/1629, after the capture of Quebec by Kirke, they return to France.
1633, they returned to New France.
Abraham began the first charts of the St. Lawrence river.
12/19/1662, Noel Morin1480, Abraham Martin, and Jacques Rate h/o Anne Martin d/o Abraham, attended the wedding of Pierre Biron.
9/8/1664, Abraham died in Quebec.
2/17/1665, Marguerite married Rene Branche. Noel Morin1480, was present at the wedding.
12/17/1665, Marguerite buried in Quebec.
Eustace Martin, baptized 10/24/1621 in Quebec.
His godmother was Marie Guillemette Hebert1372ii.
Marguerite Martin, born 1/4/1624 in Quebec.
5/22/1638, she married Etienne Racine.
Helen Martin, baptized 6/21/1627 in Quebec.
Her godmother was her aunt Francoise.
Marie Martin, born 1635 in Quebec.
Her godmother was Marie Rolet1373.
She married Jean Cloutier, s/o Zacharie Cloutier.
Anne Martin, born 1645 in Quebec.
She married Jacques Rate.
iii. Jean Langlois, born ~1604 in France.
iv. Noel Langlois dit Boisverdure, born 1606 in Normandy, France.
7/25/1634, Noel, a pilot, married Françoise Grenier. (S) Tanguay.
1637, Noel received 300 acres in Beauport from Giffard.
1641, Noel and Jean Cote contracted to supply 500 bundles of hay at 80 livres per bundle.
8/10/1659, at Quebec, Msgr. de Laval administered the sacrament of Confirmation to Noel Langlois, 52 years old.
11/1/1665, Françoise died in Quebec.
7/7/1666, Noel, widower of Francoise, married widow Marie Crevet, widow of Robert Caron.
7/15/1684, Noel died in Beauport, said to be the oldest citizen in the country. (S) Tanguay.
Jeanne Langlois, born ?
1/9/1656 she married Rene Chevalier, s/o Rene.
Marie Langlois, born ?
8/10/1660 she married Francois Miville, s/o Pierre.
Noel Langlois, born 12/7/1651 in Quebec.
Jean Langlois, born ?
- ► 2020 (1361)
- ► 2012 (26)
- ► 2011 (488)
- Vice-Admiral Arthur Champernon & Mary Norris
- Lord Edward Seymour & Countess Mary Walsh
- Nicholas Martyn Esq. & Margaret Wadham
- Sir John Brune & Jane Bamfield
- Lord Anthony Rogers Esq. & Ann Wroughton
- Lord Thomas Hall & Elizabeth Mervyn
- Sir William Sutton of Nottingham
- Christopher Symcockes & Joan Pettie
- Thomas Leigh
- Thomas Blagrove of Berkshire & Joan Bellame
- Sir Christopher Pykering & Jane Lewknor
- Sir Thomas Knyvet & Muriel Howard
- Sir Edmund Denny & Mary Troutbeck
- Lord Thomas Cary & Margaret Spencer
- Sir John Sayvile & Elizabeth Paxton
- William Taylor & Joan ?
- Thomas Pitt of Bristol & Joayne ?
- Richard Biccombe of Somerset & Joan Beaumont
- Hugh Malet & Isabel Michell
- Robert Maye of Somerset
- John Godwyn of Wells
- Auditor John Sydley & Elizabeth Cotton
- Lord John Barrett Esq. & Phyllis Harpsfield
- Vice-Marshall Walter Culpeper & Anne Aucher
- Lawrence Hatfield & Alice Marshall
- Lord John Cranmer & Alice de Thorpe
- Sheriff James Wilsford & Elizabeth Bettenham
- Sir Henry Ferrers & Margaret Hexstall
- John Clerke & Lucy Moyle
- Grocer Edward Wood
- Lord Humfry Monke Esq. & Mary Champernoun
- John Sydenham the younger & Joan Popham
- Merchant John Reade & Margaret ?
- Robert Hamby & Anne Smythe
- Henry Fitzpen & Alice Peirse
- Lord Fulk Wodhull Esq. & Anne Newenham
- John Cope Esq. & Anne Hulcote
- Lord Thomas Wymbish Esq.
- John Heneage Esq. & Eleanor Preston
- Geoffrey Dormer
- Reverand Richard Stratford & Ffrancis Kyrkeby
- Richard Fowle of Kent & Margaret ?
- William Burden of Kent & Joan ?
- Reverand Richard Edwards & Helene Griffith
- Sir Henry Killigrew & Katherine Cooke
- Baron Edward Seymour & Elizabeth Champernon
- Lord Henry Brune Esq. & Elizabeth Martyn
- Lord John Hall Esq. & Dorothy Rogers
- 29702 Meller-Swinnerton
- Thomas Symcockes & Alice Sutton
- Mayor William Watkins of Wells
- Yeoman John Coward & Catherine Leigh
- Henry Hudson & Barbara ?
- Capt. Raleigh Croshaw of Jamestown
- Thomas Grave of Berkshire & Joan Blagrove
- Sir Henry Knevet & Anne Pickering
- Sir John Cary & Joyce Denny
- Mounger 538 Thomas Whitmell
- Mounger 536 Arrington-Majour
- Sir Robert Hussey & Anne Pudsaye
- Sir Henry Saville & Margaret Barkston
- Butcher Thomas Chevening of Kent
- Archdeacon John Taylor & Susan Rowland
- Thomas Pitt of Bristol
- Sir Thomas Seymour & Jane Berkeley
- Richard Bridger of Surrey & Margery Eliot
- Hugh Biccombe & Catherine Wilshaw
- Bell - New Sweden
- Mounger 272 Millsaps-Poplin
- Mounger 268 Arrington-Whitmell
- George Smythes of Somerset
- Robert Maye of Somerset & Dorothy Malet
- William Godwyn & Christian Burges
- High-Sheriff William Sedley Esq. & Elizabeth Greene
- Mounger 166 Hohn McPherson
- Mounger 154 Thomas McClammy
- Mounger 152 Heidelberg-Middleton
- Lord William Culpeper Esq. & Cicely Barrett
- John Pordage of Kent
- John Stede & Alice ?
- Early Gulf Coast History
- Cox - Bernado de Galvez
- French Louisiana
- Father Mas Loras
- Mounger 144 William Terrall
- Mounger 138 William Webster
- Thomas Cranmer & Agnes Hatfield
- Thomas Wilsforde & Elizabeth Culpepper
- James Clerke & Elizabeth Ferrers
- Mounger 136 Thomas Millsaps
- Mounger 134 Arrington-Haynie
- Anthony Moncke Esq. & Elizabeth Wood
- Nicholas Denys Esq. & Philippa Sidenham
- Robert Cary Esq. & Margaret Fulkeram
- Mounger 96 Jeffrey Robertson
- 84 Donald McSwain
- Chamberlain Richard Reade & Agnes Hamby
- Richard Pickering
- Lord George Hamby & Margaret Cutleer & Margaret Gr...
- John Royal & Lucitte ?
- ▼ April (406)