126. Joseph Marie Lacombe & 127. Marie Archange Boutin & 241. Marie Catherine Gautron
12/13/1763, Marie Catherine born in St-Michele-de-Bellechase, Quebec, Canada; d/o 482. Augustin Gautron & 483. Marie Catherine Lacroix. (S) PRDH.
1/26/1766, Joseph born in Canada; s/o 252. Joseph Balan Lacombe & 253. Marie Josephe Carbonneau Provencal. (S) PRDH.
1/8/1787, in St-Michele-de-Bellechase (La Durantaye), Quebec, Joseph, a resident of St Vallier, married Marie Catherine, resident of La Durantaye. Present at the wedding were Michel Lacombe, uncle of Joseph; Joseph Gautron, brother of Marie; and Joseph Lacroix, uncle of Marie. (S) PRDH.
4/22/1787, Marie Archange born in St Vallier, Canada; d/o 254. Jean Vallier Boutin & 255. Marie Madeleine Isabelle. (S) PRDH #426072.
7/10/1798, Joseph, occupation: agriculteur, and Marie, residents of St Vallier, buried their 5 month old daughter Angele.
12/29/1811, Marie Catherine died in St-Vallier-de-Bellechase, Quebec.
10/5/1812, in St-Vallier-de-Bellechase, Quebec, Joseph married Marie Archange.
7/20/1843, Joseph, age 78, spouse of Marie Boutin, died in St-Vallier-de-Bellechase, Quebec. His son Barthelemy was present at the burial; Marie surviving.
1851, (S) 1851 Census, Quebec, Bellechasse, St. Vallier. Marie listed as having a farm.
9/21/1863, Marie Archange died in Quebec.
(S) Quebec Vital Church Records: Marriage of Joseph & Marie Archange; death of Joseph; death of Marie Archange. (S) PRDH #344052.
Children of Joseph and Marie Catherine:
i. Joseph Lacombe, born 3/21/1789 in St-Villier-de-Bellechasse, Quebec, Canada. (S) PRDH.
7/18/1809, Joseph married Marie Anne Doyon.
6/1824, Joseph died in St-Michel-de-Bellechasse, Quebec.
ii. Marie Catherine Lacombe, born 8/22/1792 in St-Villier-de-Bellechasse, Quebec, Canada. (S) PRDH.
10/5/1812, Marie married Antoine Asselin.
8/16/1825, Marie married Prisque Fiset.
4/5/1870, Marie died in St-Michel-de-Bellechasse, Quebec.
iii. Francois Lacombe (120), born 5/13/1794 in St-Villier-de-Bellechasse, Quebec, Canada.
iv. Marie Archange Lacombe, born 11/3/1795 in St-Villier-de-Bellechasse, Quebec, Canada.
7/25/1814, Marie married Laurent Fortier.
6/24/1837, Marie died in St-Villier-de-Bellechasse, Quebec.
v. Judith Lacombe, born 12/11/1796 in St-Villier-de-Bellechasse, Quebec, Canada. (S) PRDH.
vi. Angele Lacombe, born 2/1798 in St-Villier-de-Bellechasse, Quebec, Canada. (S) PRDH. [Died age 5 months.]
vii. Marie Victoire Lacombe, born 9/27/1800 in St-Villier-de-Bellechasse, Quebec, Canada.
4/15/1823, Marie married Basile Blouin.
4/26/1824, Marie died in Berthier-sur-mer, Quebec.
viii. Michel Lacombe, born 11/12/1801 in St-Villier-de-Bellechasse, Quebec, Canada.
ix. Christine Lacombe, born 3/13/1803 in St-Villier-de-Bellechasse, Quebec, Canada.
x. Ferreol Lacombe, born 2/6/1805 in St-Villier-de-Bellechasse, Quebec, Canada.
7/28/1829, Ferreol married Julie Bouchard.
3/23/1843, Ferreol died in St-Michel-de-Bellechasse, Quebec.
Children of Joseph and Marie Boutin:
i. Barthelemy Lacombe, born 8/24/1813 in St-Villier-de-Bellechasse, Quebec, Canada.
6/18/1838, Barthelemi married Adelaide Laverdiere.
2/23/1893, Barthelemi died in Notre Dame du Rosaire, Quebec.
ii. Marie Lucie Lacombe (63), born 9/26/1816 in St-Villier-de-Bellechasse, Quebec, Canada.
iii. Marcelline Lacombe, born 5/18/1818 in St-Villier-de-Bellechasse, Quebec, Canada.
1/14/1873, Marcelline died in Quebec.
iv. Marie Zoe Lacombe, born 7/28/1823 in St-Villier-de-Bellechasse, Quebec, Canada.
7/22/1850, Marie married Prosper Joseph Preville.
8/12/1885, Marie died in Montreal, Quebec.
- ► 2020 (1360)
- ► 2012 (26)
- ► 2011 (488)
- Lord Edmund de Mortimer & Margaret de Fiennes
- Baron Thomas de Berkeley & Joan de Ferrers
- Lord Roger de Clifford & Lady Isabel de Vipont
- Lord Hugh Wake
- Baron John de Saint John & Isabel de Courtney
- Sir Richard de Rokesle & Joan de Criol
- Sir Michael de Ponyings & Dame Margery Bardolf
- Lord Walter de Norwich & Katherine de Hedersete
- Baron Robert de Ufford & Cecily de Valoines
- 2498690ii Burghersh-Verdun
- Lord William de Ferrers & Ellen de Seagrave
- 170 Chambers-Feamster
- 168 Dowden-Harrod
- 162 Tanner-Caine
- 160 Dougherty-Patton
- 158 John N Wilson
- 156 Bowen-Williams
- 154 Hall-Williams
- 152 Couch-Lindley
- 144 Ryan-Spaulding
- 132 Garringer-Smyth
- 130 John Fiers
- Sir Warin de Bassingburn
- Lord Walter Rynell & Maud de Trumpington
- Sir Henry de Willington & Margaret de Freville
- Baron Elyas Daubeney & Joan ?
- M: 126
- M: 124
- M: 120
- M: 116
- M: 114
- M: 112
- M: 103
- M: 84
- M: 80
- 78 Bowen-Wilson
- M: 76
- M: 74
- M: 72
- M: 66
- M: 64
- M: 62
- M: 60
- M: 58
- M: 56
- M: 50
- M: 48
- M: 42
- M: 40
- 38 Couch-Bowen
- 36 Ryan-Kyle
- 34 James H Huntley
- 32 Maitlen-Garringer
- Baron Richard Lovel & Muriel Soules
- Lord Henry Fitz Alan & Rose Bigbury
- Lord Hugh de Valletort & Lucia le Bret
- Lord Richard de Chambernoun & Joanna Valletort
- Sir Nicholas Dauney & Joan Durant
- Sir Ralph de Esse
- Lord William Denebaud & Joan Stocklinch
- Sir Walter Paulet
- Lord John Hamby & Isabel ?
- Sir Henry Gernet & Joan ?
- Sir Nicholas de Charnel & Joan ?
- Sir John de Saint Philibert & Ada Botetourt
- Baron William Trussell & Maud Mainwaring
- Sir Henry de Grene & Catherine de Drayton
- Lord John de Lyons & Alice de St. Liz
- Sir John Chetwode & Lucy ?
- Baron John de Wahull & Isabel Drokenesford
- William Langley in Durham
- Sir Stephen de Stratford & Elizabeth Monhault
- Sir William Meryng of Nottinghamshire
- Richard Vylers Esq. & Elizabeth ?
- Thomas Mauduit & Joan de Bokland
- Lord John Fitz William & Elizabeth Clinton
- Sir Thomas Knollys & Joan ?
- Lord Thomas le Botiller & Lady Alice Beauchamp
- Sir Robert Belknap & Juliane Darset
- Richard Berners Esq. & Philippe Dalyngridge
- Count William Bourchier & Countess Anne of Woodstock
- Lord William Fitz Hugh & Margery Willoughby
- Sir Thomas Dacre & Elizabeth Bowet
- Sir Roger Fiennes & Elizabeth Holand
- Lord William Philip & Lady Joan Bardolf
- Lord Henry Beaumont & Elizabeth Willoughby
- Lord John Deyncourt & Joan Grey
- Lord John Howard Esq. & Joan Walton
- Earl Richard de Vere & Alice Sergeaux
- Sir Richard de Arches & Joan Arden
- Lord John de Dynham & Philippe Lovel
- Thomas Carmynow Esq. & Joan Hill
- Sir Nicholas Carew & Joan Courtenay
- Lord Walter Hungerford & Katherine Peverell
- Sir John Courtenay & Joan Champernon
- Sir Richard Champernoun & Isabella Bonville
- John Frome Esq.
- Lord John Filoll & Margaret le Walissh
- Roger Wentworth Esq. & Margery Despenser
- Robert Coker Esq. & Michaela Marchant
- ▼ June (199)