Search Amazon.com for Peerage of Ireland
2/8/1225, Robert de Valognes had his service with the king in his army of Montgomery by his order. Order to cause him to have peace from the scutage that he exacts from him for one knight’s fee that he holds of the king of the honour of Wallingford. (S) FRsHIII.
9/27/1229, Honour of Wallingford. Robert de Valognes, who made fine by 10 m. for the same, and for having his scutage from two knights’ fees that he holds of the same honour. (S) FrsHIII.
1231, … John de Valoynes and Robert de Valoynes called to warrant in Litlington. (S) Pedes Finium; Relating to the County of Cambridge.
· 4/7/1242, Protection … on the king’s service beyond seas … William le Blund. (S) CPRs.
· 11/30/1253, Protection … going with the king to Gascony … William le Blund. (S) CPRs.
· 2/4/1261, Pardon … to William le Blund of Northperton, for the death of John le Blund of Northperton, … he killed him by misadventure. (S) CPRs.
· 7/4/1264, Grant to Alice la Blunde of the wardship of the lands falling by hereditary right to Robert de Valeines [age 17], nephew and one of the heirs of William le Blund, tenant in chief ; saving the marriage of the said Robert. (S) Calendar of IsPM. (S) CPRs.
· 11/28/1265, Grant … all the lands late of William le Blund the king’s enemy, … by reason of his forteiture. (S) CPRs.
· 8/6/1282, IPM: Alice, late the wife of William le Blund, sometime killed in the time of the disturbance of the realm. (S) CIsPM.