9/30/1399, Henry IV succeeded Richard II as King of England.
9/7/1406, ‘Exon'acio Rob'ti Forster sadeler.’ (S) Letter Books of the City of London, 1909.
By 1421, Robert of Somerset and London died.
· 7/30/1359, Debtor: Robert Forster of St Mary Cray in Kent, and Adam Roulond of St Mary Cray. [Ruxley Hundred]. Creditor: Thomas Morice of London. Amount: £40. (S) UKNA.
· 11/4/1361, Grant by Robert Forster of St. Mary's Creye, to …, rector of St. Margaret's church, Frydaystrete, London, …, of all his land and wood in Ordyngesgrofe, in St. Mary's Creye, and of all his croft with a grove in the same called 'Eldehawe' in Sutton. (S) CCRs.
· 11/4/1371, Grant by Robert Forster of St Mary's Creye, to William Halden, ..., London, ..., of all his land and wood in Ordungesgrofe, in St. Mary's Creye, and all of his croft with a grove in the same called 'Eldehawe' in Sutton: Kent. (S) UKNA.
· 9/1/1377, Richard Stacy, Thomas Soysse, Robert Forster, and William Sherewode elected and sworn Masters of the Saddlers. (S) Letter Books of the City of London, 1907.
· 1/26/1381, Avice who was wife of Robert Forster of Seintemariecraye by Dertford in her widowhood to John de Cobham of Kent knight, … Quitclaim with warranty of all lands etc. in Sutton atte Hone … (S) CCRs.
Child of Robert and ?:
i. Stephen Forster (950670), born ~1395 in Somerset, England.