50. John M Russel & 51. Elizabeth J Crunk
1800, Elizabeth born in KY, d/o 103. Nancy ?.
1801, John born in GA.
Bef. 1824, John married Elizabeth.
(S) 1830 Census, TN, Lincoln Co. John is age 30-40. He has 1 son under 5 and 1 age 5-10. He has 2 daughters under 5, and 1 age 5-10. His wife is age 30-40.
1839, John Russell has 310 acres valued at $2000. (S) 1839 Mashall Co. Tax list.
(S) 1840 Census, TN, Marshall Co. [Marshall formed from Lincoln in 1836] John is age 30-40. He has a son 10-15, a daughter under 5, 2 between 5 and 10, and a wife age 40-50.
1840, John Russell has 310 acres valued at $2000. (S) 1840 Mashall Co. Tax list.
1841, John Russell has 514 acres valued at $2800. (S) 1841 Mashall Co. Tax list.
11/21/1850, (S) 1850 Census, TN, Marshall Co. John M Russell, age 49, and wife Elinda J, age 50, live near their children. Elizabeth’s mother Nancy Crunk, born 1788 in VA lives with her grandchildren. All children in the 1850 census. The youngest 7 children had attended school within the last year.
6/29/1860, (S) 1860 Census, TN, Marshall Co., Belfast. Thomas Russell, age 32 [Elijah T], is the head of the extended family. A farmer, Thomas has assets valued at $6500. Molly, born 1830 appears to be his wife. John M Russell, age 59, lives with his son and is a farmer. Elizabeth “EJ” is 60. Rhoda E does housework. Elizabeth, age 20, also does housework. John is a waggoner. George is a farmer asst.
Children of John and Elizabeth:
i. Sarah T Russell, born 1826 in TN.
1/19/1854, Sarah married John F Bigger. (S) Marshall Co. Marriages, P68.
ii. Elijah Thomas Russell, born 1827 in TN.
6/29/1860, (S) 1860 Census, TN, Marshall Co., Belfast. Thomas Russell, age 32 [Elijah T], is the head of the extended family.
iii. Mary A Russell, born 1831 in TN.
10/30/1851 in Marshall Co., Mary married James D Dyer. (S) Marshall Co. Marriages, P60.
(S) 1860 Census, TN, Marshall Co., Belfast. JD and Mary have 3 children. JD is a mechanic.
iv. Martha A Russell, born 1833 in TN.
4/1/1855, Martha married Samuel Causbie, brother of Rhoda’s husband. (S) Marshall Co. Marriages, P73.
[See Samuel for additional information.]
1922, Martha died.
v. Rebecca Russell, born 1836 in TN.
4/28/1858, Rebecca married Nathan Petty. (S) Marshall Co. Marriages, P85.
vi. Rhoda Ellen Russell (25), born 1838 in TN.
vii. Elizabeth Caroline Russell, born 5/22/1839 in TN.
7/3/1871, Elizabeth died; buried in New Hope Cem., Petersburg, Marshall Co, TN.
viii. John H Russell, born 1841 in TN.
ix. George W Russell, born 11/25/1844 in TN.
9/30/1863, George died; buried in New Hope Cem., Petersburg, Marshall Co, TN.
- ► 2020 (1361)
- ► 2012 (26)
- ► 2011 (488)
- Lord Edmund de Mortimer & Margaret de Fiennes
- Baron Thomas de Berkeley & Joan de Ferrers
- Lord Roger de Clifford & Lady Isabel de Vipont
- Lord Hugh Wake
- Baron John de Saint John & Isabel de Courtney
- Sir Richard de Rokesle & Joan de Criol
- Sir Michael de Ponyings & Dame Margery Bardolf
- Lord Walter de Norwich & Katherine de Hedersete
- Baron Robert de Ufford & Cecily de Valoines
- 2498690ii Burghersh-Verdun
- Lord William de Ferrers & Ellen de Seagrave
- 170 Chambers-Feamster
- 168 Dowden-Harrod
- 162 Tanner-Caine
- 160 Dougherty-Patton
- 158 John N Wilson
- 156 Bowen-Williams
- 154 Hall-Williams
- 152 Couch-Lindley
- 144 Ryan-Spaulding
- 132 Garringer-Smyth
- 130 John Fiers
- Sir Warin de Bassingburn
- Lord Walter Rynell & Maud de Trumpington
- Sir Henry de Willington & Margaret de Freville
- Baron Elyas Daubeney & Joan ?
- Joseph Marie Lacombe & Marie Archange Boutin & Mar...
- Jean Baptiste Dutil & Marie Charlotte Blais
- Francois Lacombe & Angele Bouchard
- Louis Kerouack dit Breton & Marie Angele Gendron
- Joseph Simard & Roselie Morin
- Joseph Mailloux & Marie Madeleine Gamache
- M: 103
- M: 84
- M: 80
- 78 Bowen-Wilson
- M: 76
- M: 74
- M: 72
- John Garringer & Elizabeth Johnson
- Isaac N Maitlen Sr. & Sarah Fiers
- Jean Dutil & Marie Lucie Lacombe
- Francois Narcisse Lacombe & Marie Hamel
- Antoine Kerouac dit Breton & Marie Morin
- Aubin Mailloux & Euphemie Perron Simard
- John M Russel & Elizabeth J Crunk
- M: 48
- M: 42
- M: 40
- 38 Couch-Bowen
- James Madison Ryan & Susan Elizabeth Kyle
- 34 James H Huntley
- William B Maitlen & Rhoda Ann Garringer
- Baron Richard Lovel & Muriel Soules
- Lord Henry Fitz Alan & Rose Bigbury
- Lord Hugh de Valletort & Lucia le Bret
- Lord Richard de Chambernoun & Joanna Valletort
- Sir Nicholas Dauney & Joan Durant
- Sir Ralph de Esse
- Lord William Denebaud & Joan Stocklinch
- Sir Walter Paulet
- Lord John Hamby & Isabel ?
- Sir Henry Gernet & Joan ?
- Sir Nicholas de Charnel & Joan ?
- Sir John de Saint Philibert & Ada Botetourt
- Baron William Trussell & Maud Mainwaring
- Sir Henry de Grene & Catherine de Drayton
- Lord John de Lyons & Alice de St. Liz
- Sir John Chetwode & Lucy ?
- Baron John de Wahull & Isabel Drokenesford
- William Langley in Durham
- Sir Stephen de Stratford & Elizabeth Monhault
- Sir William Meryng of Nottinghamshire
- Richard Vylers Esq. & Elizabeth ?
- Thomas Mauduit & Joan de Bokland
- Lord John Fitz William & Elizabeth Clinton
- Sir Thomas Knollys & Joan ?
- Lord Thomas le Botiller & Lady Alice Beauchamp
- Sir Robert Belknap & Juliane Darset
- Richard Berners Esq. & Philippe Dalyngridge
- Count William Bourchier & Countess Anne of Woodstock
- Lord William Fitz Hugh & Margery Willoughby
- Sir Thomas Dacre & Elizabeth Bowet
- Sir Roger Fiennes & Elizabeth Holand
- Lord William Philip & Lady Joan Bardolf
- Lord Henry Beaumont & Elizabeth Willoughby
- Lord John Deyncourt & Joan Grey
- Lord John Howard Esq. & Joan Walton
- Earl Richard de Vere & Alice Sergeaux
- Sir Richard de Arches & Joan Arden
- Lord John de Dynham & Philippe Lovel
- Thomas Carmynow Esq. & Joan Hill
- Sir Nicholas Carew & Joan Courtenay
- Lord Walter Hungerford & Katherine Peverell
- Sir John Courtenay & Joan Champernon
- Sir Richard Champernoun & Isabella Bonville
- John Frome Esq.
- Lord John Filoll & Margaret le Walissh
- Roger Wentworth Esq. & Margery Despenser
- Robert Coker Esq. & Michaela Marchant
- ▼ June (199)