64. Isaac N Maitlen Sr. & 65. Sarah Fiers
1781, Isaac born in Scotland, England.
1/28/1783, Sarah born in VA; d/o 130. John Fiers & 131. Frances ?.
12/17/1804, Issac married Sarah in Sussex, VA.
1820, (S) 1820 Census, OH, Greene Co., Xenia. Issac “Metlin” and Sarah have 4 sons and 2 daughters.
1830, (S) 1830 Census, OH, Greene Co., Miami. Isaac, age 50-60; 2 sons under 5, 2 sons 5-10, 3 males 15-20; Sarah age 40-50; 1 daughter 10-15, 1 daughter 15-20.
3/30/1837, Issac Maitlen of Clarke County, Ohio, registered land at the Fort Wayne, IN land office in Delaware Co. (S) Certificate No. 9028.
9/25/1838, Issac died; killed by a falling tree while clearing land; buried in Albany, Niles Township, Delaware Co., IN.
1840, (S) 1840 Census, IN, Delaware Co. Sarah “Metlin”, age 50-60; 1 daughter 5-10, 1 son 10-15, 3 sons 15-20.
9/27/1850, (S) 1850 Census, IN, Delaware Co., Delaware Twp. Sarah, age 66, lives with her daughter Nancy and her husband John Fires. Sarah’s son Joshua lives next to them and is a blacksmith.
7/28/1860, (S) 1860 Census, IN, Jay Co., Richland. Sarah, age 78, is a housekeeper, born in VA, with a personal estate of $30.
8/6/1870, (S) 1870 Census, IN, Jay Co., Niles Twp., Muncie. Sarah, age 91, lives near her son Richard.
5/19/1873, Sarah, LDS member and age 90, died; buried in Bethel Cem., Albany, Niles Township, Delaware Co., IN.
Children of Isaac and Sarah:
i. Mary Maitlen, born 8/17/1807 in OH.
3/6/1834, Mary married John Taylor.
1/12/1887, Mary died; buried in Bethel Cem., Albany, Niles Township, Delaware Co., IN.
ii. Richard Maitlen, born 9/20/1810 in OH.
3/16/1834, Richard married Mary Anne Manson.
(S) 1880 Census, IN, Delaware Co., Niles. Richard and Mary have grandchildren living with them.
2/4/1887, Richard died; buried in Bethel Cem., Albany, Niles Township, Delaware Co., IN.
iii. John Matilen, born 1812 in OH.
John married Cynthia ?.
iv. James L Maitlen, born 1/11/1813 in OH.
James married Elizabeth ?.
9/18/1867, James died; buried in Bethel Cem., Albany, Niles Township, Delaware Co., IN.
v. Issac N. Maitlen, Jr., born 1815 in OH.
Issac married Ellen ?.
1894, Issac died.
vi. Elizabeth Maitlen, born 1817 in OH.
Elizabeth married Joseph L McKinney.
1894, Elizabeth, 77 years, 2 months, 19 days old, died.
vii. Joshua Maitlen, born 9/8/1821 in OH.
10/17/1843, John married Eliza Garringer, d/o 66. John Garringer & 67. Elizabeth Johnson.
10/25/1877, Joshua died in IN.
viii. Thomas Maitlen, born 12/25/1823 in OH.
Thomas married Sarah Delk.
7/8/1870, (S) 1870 Census, IN, Jay Co., Richland, Red Key. Thomas, married to Sarah, has land valued at $3000 and a personal estate of $500; 7 children at home.
3/24/1901, Thomas died; buried in the “1.0.0.F” Cem., Dunkirk, Jay Co., OH.
ix. Coleman Maitlen, born 3/26/1828 in OH.
Coleman married Angeline ?.
4/4/1904, Coleman died in Montana.
x. William B Maitlen (32), born 1829 in Miami, Greene Co., OH.
xi. Nancy A. Maitlen, born 8/22/1832 in Clarke Co., OH.
Nancy married John L Fires.
3/4/1889, Nancy died in Redkey, Jay Co., IN.
- ► 2020 (1360)
- ► 2012 (26)
- ► 2011 (488)
- Lord Edmund de Mortimer & Margaret de Fiennes
- Baron Thomas de Berkeley & Joan de Ferrers
- Lord Roger de Clifford & Lady Isabel de Vipont
- Lord Hugh Wake
- Baron John de Saint John & Isabel de Courtney
- Sir Richard de Rokesle & Joan de Criol
- Sir Michael de Ponyings & Dame Margery Bardolf
- Lord Walter de Norwich & Katherine de Hedersete
- Baron Robert de Ufford & Cecily de Valoines
- 2498690ii Burghersh-Verdun
- Lord William de Ferrers & Ellen de Seagrave
- 170 Chambers-Feamster
- 168 Dowden-Harrod
- 162 Tanner-Caine
- 160 Dougherty-Patton
- 158 John N Wilson
- 156 Bowen-Williams
- 154 Hall-Williams
- 152 Couch-Lindley
- 144 Ryan-Spaulding
- 132 Garringer-Smyth
- 130 John Fiers
- Sir Warin de Bassingburn
- Lord Walter Rynell & Maud de Trumpington
- Sir Henry de Willington & Margaret de Freville
- Baron Elyas Daubeney & Joan ?
- M: 126
- M: 124
- M: 120
- M: 116
- M: 114
- M: 112
- M: 103
- M: 84
- M: 80
- 78 Bowen-Wilson
- M: 76
- M: 74
- M: 72
- M: 66
- M: 64
- M: 62
- M: 60
- M: 58
- M: 56
- M: 50
- M: 48
- M: 42
- M: 40
- 38 Couch-Bowen
- 36 Ryan-Kyle
- 34 James H Huntley
- 32 Maitlen-Garringer
- Baron Richard Lovel & Muriel Soules
- Lord Henry Fitz Alan & Rose Bigbury
- Lord Hugh de Valletort & Lucia le Bret
- Lord Richard de Chambernoun & Joanna Valletort
- Sir Nicholas Dauney & Joan Durant
- Sir Ralph de Esse
- Lord William Denebaud & Joan Stocklinch
- Sir Walter Paulet
- Lord John Hamby & Isabel ?
- Sir Henry Gernet & Joan ?
- Sir Nicholas de Charnel & Joan ?
- Sir John de Saint Philibert & Ada Botetourt
- Baron William Trussell & Maud Mainwaring
- Sir Henry de Grene & Catherine de Drayton
- Lord John de Lyons & Alice de St. Liz
- Sir John Chetwode & Lucy ?
- Baron John de Wahull & Isabel Drokenesford
- William Langley in Durham
- Sir Stephen de Stratford & Elizabeth Monhault
- Sir William Meryng of Nottinghamshire
- Richard Vylers Esq. & Elizabeth ?
- Thomas Mauduit & Joan de Bokland
- Lord John Fitz William & Elizabeth Clinton
- Sir Thomas Knollys & Joan ?
- Lord Thomas le Botiller & Lady Alice Beauchamp
- Sir Robert Belknap & Juliane Darset
- Richard Berners Esq. & Philippe Dalyngridge
- Count William Bourchier & Countess Anne of Woodstock
- Lord William Fitz Hugh & Margery Willoughby
- Sir Thomas Dacre & Elizabeth Bowet
- Sir Roger Fiennes & Elizabeth Holand
- Lord William Philip & Lady Joan Bardolf
- Lord Henry Beaumont & Elizabeth Willoughby
- Lord John Deyncourt & Joan Grey
- Lord John Howard Esq. & Joan Walton
- Earl Richard de Vere & Alice Sergeaux
- Sir Richard de Arches & Joan Arden
- Lord John de Dynham & Philippe Lovel
- Thomas Carmynow Esq. & Joan Hill
- Sir Nicholas Carew & Joan Courtenay
- Lord Walter Hungerford & Katherine Peverell
- Sir John Courtenay & Joan Champernon
- Sir Richard Champernoun & Isabella Bonville
- John Frome Esq.
- Lord John Filoll & Margaret le Walissh
- Roger Wentworth Esq. & Margery Despenser
- Robert Coker Esq. & Michaela Marchant
- ▼ June (199)