66. John Garringer & 67. Elizabeth Johnson
8/14/1796, John born in Matinsburg, Berkeley Co., VA; s/o 132. David Garringer & 133. Elizabeth Smyth.
1806, Elizabeth born in Berkeley Co., VA; d/o §James Johnson.
John had moved with his family to Fairfield Co., OH.
By 1810, John had moved with his family to Fayette Co., OH.
5/27/1823 in Fayette Co., OH, John married Elizabeth. (S) David Garringer Sr Family Bible.
4/13/1833, John moved to Randolph Co., IN; in Green Township. (S) David Garringer Sr Family Bible.
8/5/1834, John Garringer of Randolph Co., IN, registered land in the Fort Wayne, IN land office.
2/10/1835, John Garringer of Randolph Co., IN, registered land in the Fort Wayne, IN land office.
1838, John the 1st Justice of the Peace of Green Township. (S) David Garringer Sr Family Bible.
1840, (S) 1840 Census, IN, Jay Co. John, age 40-50. Elizabeth, age 20-30. 10 children, 4 boys, 6 girls.
4/10/1849, John Garringer of Randolph Co., IN, registered land in the Winamac, IN land office.
9/26/1850, (S) 1850 Census, IN, Howard Co., Howard Twp. John, age 54, is a farmer with land valued at $500. John and Elizabeth’s birthplaces are given as unknown. Elizabeth, age 44. Drucillia is called Nancy. Children: Durcillia – James live at home.
7/14/1852, John died in Howard Co., IN; buried in Salem Cem.
1869, Elizabeth died in Putnam Co., MO.
Children of John and Elizabeth:
i. Eliza Garringer, born 5/23/1824 in Fayette Co., OH.
10/17/1843, Eliza married Joshua Maitlen, s/o 64. Isaac N Maitlen Sr. & 65. Sarah Fiers.
3/10/1874, Eliza died in Delaware Co., IN.
ii. Margaret Garringer, born 1826 in Fayette Co., OH.
4/30/1848, Margaret married Oliver Tyre.
1861, Margaret died.
iii. Elizabeth Garringer, born 1829 in Fayette Co., OH.
4/14/1849, Elizabeth married Edmund Mannen.
11/29/1866, Elizabeth married John Gabriel Hochstedler.
iv. Drucillia Garringer, born 1831 in Fayette Co., OH.
7/13/1848, Drucillia married David B Garringer; s/o Alexander Garringer & Sally Stieffel.
v. Jacob Garringer, born 1834 in Randolph Co., IN.
3/10/1858, Jacob married Margaret Rich in Howard Co., IN.
9/13/1904, Jacob died in Jay Co., IN.
vi. Rhoda Ann Garringer (33), born 12/25/1835 in Randolph Co., IN.
viii. Amanda Garringer, born 1839 in Jay Co., IN.
10/15/1856, Mandy married Richard Bodle.
8/17/1865, Mandy married Oliver Tyre.
vii. John Garringer, born 1840 in Randolph Co., IN.
3/6/1864, John married Jane Travis.
7/28/1902, John died in White Co., IN.
ix. James E Garringer, born 10/8/1842 in Howard Co., IN.
9/28/1865, James died in Delaware Co., IN.
- ► 2020 (1361)
- ► 2012 (26)
- ► 2011 (488)
- Lord Edmund de Mortimer & Margaret de Fiennes
- Baron Thomas de Berkeley & Joan de Ferrers
- Lord Roger de Clifford & Lady Isabel de Vipont
- Lord Hugh Wake
- Baron John de Saint John & Isabel de Courtney
- Sir Richard de Rokesle & Joan de Criol
- Sir Michael de Ponyings & Dame Margery Bardolf
- Lord Walter de Norwich & Katherine de Hedersete
- Baron Robert de Ufford & Cecily de Valoines
- 2498690ii Burghersh-Verdun
- Lord William de Ferrers & Ellen de Seagrave
- 170 Chambers-Feamster
- 168 Dowden-Harrod
- 162 Tanner-Caine
- 160 Dougherty-Patton
- 158 John N Wilson
- 156 Bowen-Williams
- 154 Hall-Williams
- 152 Couch-Lindley
- 144 Ryan-Spaulding
- 132 Garringer-Smyth
- 130 John Fiers
- Sir Warin de Bassingburn
- Lord Walter Rynell & Maud de Trumpington
- Sir Henry de Willington & Margaret de Freville
- Baron Elyas Daubeney & Joan ?
- Joseph Marie Lacombe & Marie Archange Boutin & Mar...
- Jean Baptiste Dutil & Marie Charlotte Blais
- Francois Lacombe & Angele Bouchard
- Louis Kerouack dit Breton & Marie Angele Gendron
- Joseph Simard & Roselie Morin
- Joseph Mailloux & Marie Madeleine Gamache
- M: 103
- M: 84
- M: 80
- 78 Bowen-Wilson
- M: 76
- M: 74
- M: 72
- John Garringer & Elizabeth Johnson
- Isaac N Maitlen Sr. & Sarah Fiers
- Jean Dutil & Marie Lucie Lacombe
- Francois Narcisse Lacombe & Marie Hamel
- Antoine Kerouac dit Breton & Marie Morin
- Aubin Mailloux & Euphemie Perron Simard
- John M Russel & Elizabeth J Crunk
- M: 48
- M: 42
- M: 40
- 38 Couch-Bowen
- James Madison Ryan & Susan Elizabeth Kyle
- 34 James H Huntley
- William B Maitlen & Rhoda Ann Garringer
- Baron Richard Lovel & Muriel Soules
- Lord Henry Fitz Alan & Rose Bigbury
- Lord Hugh de Valletort & Lucia le Bret
- Lord Richard de Chambernoun & Joanna Valletort
- Sir Nicholas Dauney & Joan Durant
- Sir Ralph de Esse
- Lord William Denebaud & Joan Stocklinch
- Sir Walter Paulet
- Lord John Hamby & Isabel ?
- Sir Henry Gernet & Joan ?
- Sir Nicholas de Charnel & Joan ?
- Sir John de Saint Philibert & Ada Botetourt
- Baron William Trussell & Maud Mainwaring
- Sir Henry de Grene & Catherine de Drayton
- Lord John de Lyons & Alice de St. Liz
- Sir John Chetwode & Lucy ?
- Baron John de Wahull & Isabel Drokenesford
- William Langley in Durham
- Sir Stephen de Stratford & Elizabeth Monhault
- Sir William Meryng of Nottinghamshire
- Richard Vylers Esq. & Elizabeth ?
- Thomas Mauduit & Joan de Bokland
- Lord John Fitz William & Elizabeth Clinton
- Sir Thomas Knollys & Joan ?
- Lord Thomas le Botiller & Lady Alice Beauchamp
- Sir Robert Belknap & Juliane Darset
- Richard Berners Esq. & Philippe Dalyngridge
- Count William Bourchier & Countess Anne of Woodstock
- Lord William Fitz Hugh & Margery Willoughby
- Sir Thomas Dacre & Elizabeth Bowet
- Sir Roger Fiennes & Elizabeth Holand
- Lord William Philip & Lady Joan Bardolf
- Lord Henry Beaumont & Elizabeth Willoughby
- Lord John Deyncourt & Joan Grey
- Lord John Howard Esq. & Joan Walton
- Earl Richard de Vere & Alice Sergeaux
- Sir Richard de Arches & Joan Arden
- Lord John de Dynham & Philippe Lovel
- Thomas Carmynow Esq. & Joan Hill
- Sir Nicholas Carew & Joan Courtenay
- Lord Walter Hungerford & Katherine Peverell
- Sir John Courtenay & Joan Champernon
- Sir Richard Champernoun & Isabella Bonville
- John Frome Esq.
- Lord John Filoll & Margaret le Walissh
- Roger Wentworth Esq. & Margery Despenser
- Robert Coker Esq. & Michaela Marchant
- ▼ June (199)