3594. Leonard Leblanc & 3595. Marie Marguerite Riton
1623, Marguerite born in Bourg sur La Roche, Poitou, France, d/o §Robert Riton & §Marguerite Guyon.
1626, Leonard born in Blessac, Marche, France; only s/o §Leonard Leblanc & §Jeanne Fayande.
11/16/1644 in La Rochelle, France, Marie, a natural child of Marguerite and Abraham Brunet, was baptized.
Both traveled to New France.
8/23/1650 in Beauport, Quebec, in the home of Robert Giffard, Leonard married Marguerite. All parents named. Attending: Robert Giffard of Beauport, Jean Jinchereau de StDenis.
Leonard and Marguerite settled at Charlesbourg, Quebec.
11/8/1664, Nicolas Belanger, Pierre Lefebvre and Leonard Leblanc were summoned before the Sovereign Council in a matter of rights to fish. The defendants were ordered to pay, to the clerk of the court, taxes which they owed for fishing rights on the coast of Lauzon.
11/16/1664, Leonard and Marguerite in their home, “of the village of Fargy on the coast of Beauport”, at the marriage contract of daughter Therese. They gave a dowery of 1 cow and 2 pigs.
1/12/1665, Leonard and Marguerite residents of Beauport. (S) Wedding of daughter Therese.
1666 Census in Beauport; Leonard Leblanc, macon, habitant, 40 years, married; Marie Ritton, 43 years, married; Noel Leblanc, 13 years; Marguerite Leblanc, 9 years; Marie Leblanc, 7 years; Jeanne Leblanc, 6 years; Francois Leblanc, 3 years.
1666 Census in Beauport; Leonard Leblanc, macon, habitant, 40 years, married; Marie Ritton, 43 years, married; Noel Leblanc, 14 years; Marguerite Leblanc, 11 years; Marie Leblanc, 10 years; Jeanne Leblanc, 7 years; Francois Leblanc, 5 years.
9/15/1670 in Beauport, Joseph Giffard granted Pierre Marcoux another lot between Nicolas Belanger and Leonard Leblanc.
11/13/1672, Leonard, a master mason, living in Bourg Fargy, Beauport. (S) Wedding of daughter Marie.
11/1672–10/1674, Marguerite died in Beauport.
11/4/1674, an inventory of the possessions of Marguerite made by Vachon.
4/15/1679 in Beauport, before notary Vachon Leonard drew up a document that showed he “donated all of his possessions to son Noel, on the condition that his eldest child feed, lodge and care for him for the rest of his life, to have him buried and have masses said for him after his death.”
1681 Census, Beauport; Leonard a mason, habitant, age 55.
1681, during the summer, Leonard was doing masonry work for the Recollets.
5/1/1691, Leonard, age 63, entered Hotel Dieu du Quebec.
11/6/1691, Leonard, given age 63 and a mason, died in Hotel Dieu du Quebec.
• Leonard a cousin of Pierre Bourgouin married to Catherine Basset.
Children of Leonard and Marguerite:
i. Marie Therese LeBlanc (1797), born 5/3/1651 in Quebec, Canada.
ii. Noel LeBlanc, born 1/14/1653 in Quebec, Canada.
1/14/1686 in Quebec, Noel married Felicite, d/o Jean Picard & Marie Madeleine Gagnon, d/o Mathurin.
Bef. 6/20/1686, Noel, age 33 and a shipwright, died in Quebec.
iii. Louise LeBlanc, born 12/25/1654 in Quebec, Canada.
2/13/1667 in Beauport, Louise married Michel Lecour; d/o Jean.
11/27/1686 in Montreal, Louise married Guillaume Boissel, s/o Jacques.
11/18/1687 in Montreal, Louise married Paul Bouchard, s/o Etienne.
iv. Marguerite LeBlanc, born 9/2/1656 in Quebec, Canada.
7/19/1670 in Quebec, Marguerite married Pierre Marie Bazin.
v. Marie Elisabeth LeBlanc (3741), born 1/15/1658 in Quebec, Canada.
vi. Jeanne LeBlanc, born 10/18/1659 in Quebec, Canada.
12/26/1675 in Beauport, Jeanne married Pierre Morel, s/o Samuel.
1719, Jeanne, age 60, died.
vii. Francoise LeBlanc, born 1/18/1662 in Quebec, Canada.
1/16/1678 in Beauport, Francoise married Jean Provost, s/o Jacques.
2/18/1709 in Montreal, Francoise married Pierre Delorme, s/o Jean.
- ► 2020 (1361)
- ► 2012 (26)
- ► 2011 (488)
- Lord Henry Fitz Hugh & Elizabeth Grey
- Sir William Bowet & Joan de Ufford
- Baron Thomas Dacre & Philippe Neville
- Sir John Holand & Margaret ?
- Sir William de Fenys & Elizabeth Batisford
- Lord Thomas Bardolf & Avice de Cromwell
- Lord William Phelip & Julian Erpingham
- Vincent Gaulin & Marie Bonnemer
- Antoine Crete & Jeanne LeGrand
- Henri Pinguet & Louise Lousche
- Jean Emard & Marie Bineau
- Antoine Destroismaisons & Jeanne Larcherer
- Eustache Robin & Madeleine Avrard
- Jacques Guyon & Marie Huet
- Loup Mercier & Jeanne Gaillard
- M: 10004
- M: 9992
- M: 9824
- Mathurin Landry & Damiane Desavis
- Rene Boileau & Joachine Serrant
- Louis Gagne & Marie Launay
- Claude Poulin & Jeanne Mercier
- Jacques Blais & Louise Penigaud
- Pierre St-Denis & Vivienne Bunel
- Honore Rousseau & Marie Boillerot
- Gilles Fournier & Noelle Gagnon
- Pierre Bilodeau & Jeanne Fleury
- Fiacre Fiebvre & Jacquette DuSol
- Sebastien Allaire & Perrine Fleurisson
- Jean Creste & Marguerite Gaulin
- Pierre Delaunay & Francoise Pinguet
- Louis Brochu & Renee Micheau
- Jacques Asselin & Cecile Olivier
- Antoine Caffier & Marie Caron
- Francois Lebrant & Madeleine Dubois Leroy
- Pierre Zacharie Cloutier & Marie Madeleine Emard
- Adrien Destroismaisons & Antoinette Leroux
- Julien Fortin & Marie Lavie
- Gervais le Normand & Leonarde Joinault
- Pierre Gareman dit LePicard & Madeleine Charlot
- Lord William de Wylughby & Lucy le Strange
- Lord John de Beaumont & Katherine de Everyngham
- Sir Robert de Grey of Rotherfield & Joan Bellew
- Lord William Deyncourt & Alice de Nevill
- Sir Richard Sergeaux & Philippe de Arundel
- Claude Grenier & Marie Catherine Huot
- Robert Drouin & Marie Dubois
- Jean Cauchon & Marguerite Cointerel
- Francois Pelletier & Simone Pichereau
- Mery Paquet & Vincente Beaumont
- Pierre Paradis & Marie Barbe Guyon dit Dion
- Jean Achon & Helene Renaud Regourde
- Philibert Tremblay & Jeanne Coignet
- Robert Caron & Marie Crevet
- Jacques Lehoux & Marie Meilleur
- Abraham Martin & Marguerite Langlois
- Rene Racine & Marie Loiselle
- Jean Giguere & Madeleine Madeleine Journel
- Pierre Roussin & Jeanne Nyuelle
- Jean Guyon & Marie Mathurine Robin
- Francois Belanger & Francoise Horlays
- Claude Morin & Jeanne Moreau
- Denis Cloutier & Renee Briere
- Jean Blanchard & Radegonde Lambert
- Philippe Muis d’Entremont & Madeleine Elie
- Pierre Laverdure & Priscilla Melanson
- Guillaume Trahan & Francoise Charbonneau
- Jehan Gaudet & Marie Daussy
- Jean Theriault & Perrine Rau
- Andre Bernard & Marie Andree Guyon
- Jacques Badeau & Anne Ardouin
- Francois Baugis & Denise Mercier
- Charles Lavallee & Jehanne Elie
- Noel Langlois & Francoise Grenier
- Earl Aubrey de Vere & Countess Alice Fitz Walter
- Lord John Lovel & Eleanor la Zouche
- Sir John de Dinham & Muriel de Courtenay
- Vincent Vachon & Sapience Rabeau
- Paul de Rainville & Roline Poete
- Louis Delaunay & Margaret Cazalede
- Jacques Maillou & Jeanne Suzanne Arnaud
- M: 5002
- M: 4996 Wood-Carter
- M: 4994
- M: 4992
- M: 4922
- M: 4914
- M: 4912
- Lord William Carminow & Margaret Kelly
- Baron Thomas Carew & Elizabeth Bonville
- M: 4088
- Antoine Brassard & Francoise Mery
- Jean Isabelle & Marie Adam
- Antoine Baucher & Marguerite Guilbert
- Guillaume Landry & Gabrielle Barre
- Antoine Carbonneau & Marguerite Petit
- Simon Chamberlan & Marie Boileau
- Louis Gagne & Marie Michel
- Julien Mercier & Marie Poulin
- Jean Leclerc & Perrette Bunel
- ▼ August (214)