3652. Robert Pare & 3653. Francoise Lehoux
1626, Robert born in St-Laurent-en-Solore, aujourd’hui St-Laurent-Rochefort, Loire, Auvergne, France; s/o §Mathieu Pare & §Marie Joannet.
7/9/1628, Francoise born in La Ventrouze, Orne, Basse-Normandie, France; d/o 7306. Jacques Lehoux & 7307. Marie Meilleur.
Robert traveled to New France.
10/20/1653 in Quebec, Robert married Francoise, a resident of Quebec. All parents listed. Witnesses: Louis Gisfar, Mathurin Gagnon. [Marriage celebrated in the Chapel of the Savages of Ile de Orleans.]
1/4/1655, Robert acquired on Rue Notre-Dame, Quebec, a site on which he built a house with a heated room, cellar and attic.
1/30/1655, Robert and his neighbors  Pierre Simard and Mathurin Meusnier received a concession of land from Jean Lauzon, Governor of New France.
9/9/1657, Jean Cauchon acknowledged owing Robert Pare of Beaupre 126 livres and 4 sols, to be paid in silver or beaver skins.
By 1662, Robert moved his family to Chateau Richer.
[Robert, like many of the business men, made trips back to France.]
3/31/1665 in La Rochelle, France, Francois Thibault hired by Robert Pare to travel to New France. The contract was for 36 months at 75 pounds a year, with 30 pounds in advance.
1666 census of Beaupre [Comte de Montmorency]: Robert, 40, habitant, Francoise 40, children: Louise 12, Jean 10, Joseph 8, Noel 6, Marie 4, Anne 3 months, Francois Thibaut 18 – domestic.
2/20/1667 at Robert’s house in Beaupre, the contract of the marriage of daughter Louise was finalized. Present for Louise were Mathurin Gagnon, Pierre Simard and Etienne Bellinier. The gifts offered by the Pare parents to Louise were 1 milk cow, 2 suits of clothes, 6 napkins, 2 tablecloths, 6 blouses, 6 handkerchiefs and 6 blankets. Robert also promised to help his son-in-law build a wood house 24 by 18 feet. Jean and Louise would be lodged at the Pare house while awaiting the construction of their own home. Mathurin Gagnon, Robert Foubert and Jacques Gamache signed the document with the groom.
1667 census of Beaupre: Robert had 7 cattle and 20 arpents of land. Their farm on the Beaupre coast was high above the St Lawrence river, providing a view of the whole area.
1668, Robert and son-in-law Jean Poulin committed themselves through the intermediary, Francois Boivin to “make and deliver” to the Nursing Sisters of Quebec 1000 pine boards, at the rate of 50 livres a hundred. The delivery to be completed by 6/24/1668.
10/14/1670 in Ste Anne de Beaupre, Robert attended the wedding of 1814. Francois Thibault & 1815. Elisabeth Agnes Lefebvre. [Francois had been a domestic of Robert’s.]
9/5/1677, Nicolas Cliché rented the house adjoining Robert Pare.
11/12/1678, Robert and Francoise residents of Ste Anne de Beaupre. (S) Wedding of daughter Marie Madeleine.
1681 census of Beaupre: Robert 57, a carpenter, Francoise 57, children: Jean 27, Joseph 25, Noel 19, Marguerite 18, Joseph 17, Anne 16, Francois 13; 4 rifles, 14 cattle, 30 arpents of land.
11/2/1682, on the marriage of son Jean, Robert Pare & Francoise promised the couple a concession of 4 arpents frontage, with a house and plowable land, valued at 600 livres.
11/17/1684, Robert, age 58, died in Ste Anne de Beaupre.
11/12/1685, Robert identified as deceased in the wedding of his son Noel.
4/9/1685, Francoise, age 57, died in Ste Anne de Beaupre.
(S) PRDH Family #790.
Children of Robert and Francoise:
i. Louise Pare, born 8/19/1654 in Quebec, Canada.
11/14/1667 in Sainte-Anne-du-Petit-Cap, Louise married Jean Poulin, s/o Jacques.
11/4/1703, Louise, age 49, died in St Joachim.
ii. Jean Pare, born 4/18/1656 in Quebec, Canada.
11/3/1682 in Chateau Richer, Jean married Jeanne, d/o 3650. Etienne Racine & 3651. Marguerite Martin. [9 children.]
5/23/1709 in Ste Famille, I.O., Jean married 2031. Catherine Laine.
3/24/1746, Jean, age 90, died in Beaupre.
iii. Joseph Pare, born 8/10/1658 in Quebec, Canada.
1/9/1685 in Ste Anne de Beaupre, Joseph married Marie Madeleine d/o Andre Berthelot & Marie Gagne
11/29/1717, Joseph, age 59, died in Beaupre.
iv. Noel Pare (1826), born 1660 in Quebec, Canada.
v. Marie Madeleine Pare (3755), born 6/16/1662 in Chateau Richer, Canada.
vi. Marguerite Pare, born 3/2/1664 in Chateau Richer, Canada.
8/23/1683 in Ste Anne de Beaupre, Marguerite married Ignace Poulin, s/o 8034. Claude Poulin & 8035. Jeanne Mercier.
1/24/1724, Marguerite, age 60, died in St Joachim.
vii. Anne Pare, born 9/12/1665 in Chateau Richer, Canada.
4/17/1684 in Ste Anne de Beaupre, Anne married Joseph Guimond, s/o Louis.
4/28/1733, Anne, age 68, died in Ste Anne de Beaupre.
viii. Pierre Pare, born 5/30/1668 in Chateau Richer, Canada. [Died a child.]
ix. Francois Pare, born 1/5/1670 in Chateau Richer, Canada.
4/18/1690 in Ste Anne de Beaupre, Francois married Marguerite, d/o Noel Racine, s/o 3650. Etienne Racine & 3651. Marguerite Martin.
8/26/1704 in Beaure, Francois married Claire, d/o Francois Normand Lacroix & Anne Gagne.
4/13/1746, Francois, age 76, died in Ste Anne de Beaupre.
- ► 2020 (1361)
- ► 2012 (26)
- ► 2011 (488)
- Lord Henry Fitz Hugh & Elizabeth Grey
- Sir William Bowet & Joan de Ufford
- Baron Thomas Dacre & Philippe Neville
- Sir John Holand & Margaret ?
- Sir William de Fenys & Elizabeth Batisford
- Lord Thomas Bardolf & Avice de Cromwell
- Lord William Phelip & Julian Erpingham
- Vincent Gaulin & Marie Bonnemer
- Antoine Crete & Jeanne LeGrand
- Henri Pinguet & Louise Lousche
- Jean Emard & Marie Bineau
- Antoine Destroismaisons & Jeanne Larcherer
- Eustache Robin & Madeleine Avrard
- Jacques Guyon & Marie Huet
- Loup Mercier & Jeanne Gaillard
- M: 10004
- M: 9992
- M: 9824
- Mathurin Landry & Damiane Desavis
- Rene Boileau & Joachine Serrant
- Louis Gagne & Marie Launay
- Claude Poulin & Jeanne Mercier
- Jacques Blais & Louise Penigaud
- Pierre St-Denis & Vivienne Bunel
- Honore Rousseau & Marie Boillerot
- Gilles Fournier & Noelle Gagnon
- Pierre Bilodeau & Jeanne Fleury
- Fiacre Fiebvre & Jacquette DuSol
- Sebastien Allaire & Perrine Fleurisson
- Jean Creste & Marguerite Gaulin
- Pierre Delaunay & Francoise Pinguet
- Louis Brochu & Renee Micheau
- Jacques Asselin & Cecile Olivier
- Antoine Caffier & Marie Caron
- Francois Lebrant & Madeleine Dubois Leroy
- Pierre Zacharie Cloutier & Marie Madeleine Emard
- Adrien Destroismaisons & Antoinette Leroux
- Julien Fortin & Marie Lavie
- Gervais le Normand & Leonarde Joinault
- Pierre Gareman dit LePicard & Madeleine Charlot
- Lord William de Wylughby & Lucy le Strange
- Lord John de Beaumont & Katherine de Everyngham
- Sir Robert de Grey of Rotherfield & Joan Bellew
- Lord William Deyncourt & Alice de Nevill
- Sir Richard Sergeaux & Philippe de Arundel
- Claude Grenier & Marie Catherine Huot
- Robert Drouin & Marie Dubois
- Jean Cauchon & Marguerite Cointerel
- Francois Pelletier & Simone Pichereau
- Mery Paquet & Vincente Beaumont
- Pierre Paradis & Marie Barbe Guyon dit Dion
- Jean Achon & Helene Renaud Regourde
- Philibert Tremblay & Jeanne Coignet
- Robert Caron & Marie Crevet
- Jacques Lehoux & Marie Meilleur
- Abraham Martin & Marguerite Langlois
- Rene Racine & Marie Loiselle
- Jean Giguere & Madeleine Madeleine Journel
- Pierre Roussin & Jeanne Nyuelle
- Jean Guyon & Marie Mathurine Robin
- Francois Belanger & Francoise Horlays
- Claude Morin & Jeanne Moreau
- Denis Cloutier & Renee Briere
- Jean Blanchard & Radegonde Lambert
- Philippe Muis d’Entremont & Madeleine Elie
- Pierre Laverdure & Priscilla Melanson
- Guillaume Trahan & Francoise Charbonneau
- Jehan Gaudet & Marie Daussy
- Jean Theriault & Perrine Rau
- Andre Bernard & Marie Andree Guyon
- Jacques Badeau & Anne Ardouin
- Francois Baugis & Denise Mercier
- Charles Lavallee & Jehanne Elie
- Noel Langlois & Francoise Grenier
- Earl Aubrey de Vere & Countess Alice Fitz Walter
- Lord John Lovel & Eleanor la Zouche
- Sir John de Dinham & Muriel de Courtenay
- Vincent Vachon & Sapience Rabeau
- Paul de Rainville & Roline Poete
- Louis Delaunay & Margaret Cazalede
- Jacques Maillou & Jeanne Suzanne Arnaud
- M: 5002
- M: 4996 Wood-Carter
- M: 4994
- M: 4992
- M: 4922
- M: 4914
- M: 4912
- Lord William Carminow & Margaret Kelly
- Baron Thomas Carew & Elizabeth Bonville
- M: 4088
- Antoine Brassard & Francoise Mery
- Jean Isabelle & Marie Adam
- Antoine Baucher & Marguerite Guilbert
- Guillaume Landry & Gabrielle Barre
- Antoine Carbonneau & Marguerite Petit
- Simon Chamberlan & Marie Boileau
- Louis Gagne & Marie Michel
- Julien Mercier & Marie Poulin
- Jean Leclerc & Perrette Bunel
- ▼ August (214)