47281232. Lord Roger de Kerdeston
~1230, Roger de Cardeston born in England, s/o §§William de Kerdeston.
Aft. 1251, Roger’s father died.
11/16/1272, Edward I succeeded Henry III as King of England.
Aft. 1282, Roger died.
(S) Norfolk Antiquarian Misc., Rye, 1906, P94-95. (S) Ess. Tow’s Topo. Hist. of Norfolk, V10, 1809, Bircham Newton & Claxton. (S) Ess. Tow’s Topo. Hist. of Norfolk, V8, 1808, Kerdeston & Swanton Nowers.
· 1222, §§William de Kerdeston, petent, and Robert Baynard, tenent, of common of pasture in 80 acres of land in Kerdeston. (S) Ess. Tow’s Topo. Hist. of Norfolk, V9, 1808, Ritson East.
· 1235, Letters to tallage cities. William of Cardeston, Jeremy, sheriff of Cambridgeshire … And all priors and abbots of the counties of Norfolk and Suffolk ought to convene before them at Norwich. (S) FRsHIII.
· 1236, William de Kerdeston had half a fee in this town, also lands in Kerdeston, and Themilthorp, by knight's service.
· 1239, William de Kerdeston granted to William, son of Herlewin of Tirrington, a messuage, with a carucate of land, by fine, in Howard’s manor. (S) Ess. Tow’s Topo. Hist. of Norfolk, V9, 1808, Tyrington.
· 1251, William de Kerdeston held the 3rd part of a fee in Nowers.
Child of Roger and ?:
i. William de Kerdeston (23640616), born ~1250 in England.
1282, William de Kerdeston, son Sir of Roger de Kerdeston, summoned among the barons of the realm to attend the King in his expedition against the Welsh.