131296. Burgess Richard Coode & 131297. Alice Durnford
~1390, Richard born in Liskeard, Cornwall, England, s/o §§Richard Coode & §§Joan ?.
~1402, Alice born in Gidleigh, Cornwall, England, d/o 262594. John Durnford & 262595. Joan Cokeyne.
3/20/1413, Henry V succeeded Henry IV as King of England.
1420, Richard presented to Gidleigh, Cornwall.
Richard & Alice died.
· 1354, Richard Coode, M.P. for Liskeard.
· 1362-63, Grant by Joan, late the wife of Robert de Treyer the elder, widow, to Henry Frund, vicar of the church of Liskyrd, … in the town and manor of Liskyrd, with the rents and services of all her free tenants there; with remainder to Robert son of Robert Crochard the elder, of Treyer, and his heirs by his wife Thomasia, daughter of Richard Code, …: [Cornw.] UKNA, E 210/1004.
· 1363, R. Code a Portreeve of the city of Liskeard. (S) Hist. of the Borough of Liskeard, Allen, 1856, P256.
· 1368, Richard Code of Morval the mayor of Liskeard. (S) Hist. of the Borough of Liskeard, Allen, 1856, P475.
· 12/10/1373, Richard Code and William Cysell, burgesses, to be paid £6 4s for attendance at parliament for 31 days representing Liskird. (S) CCRs.
· 1375-76, Henry Frund, Vicar of Liskear, and Thomas Bosky Wying, chaplain to Richard Code and Joan his wife: Quitclaim of messuages and land in Liskeard (Cornw.) (S) UKNA, E 210/6597.
Children of Richard and Alice:
i. Walter Coode (65648), born ~1420 in Cornwall, England.
Post a Comment