684. Thomas Feamster & 685. Elizabeth Graham
1715, Thomas born in Scotland.
~1720, Elizabeth born in VA; d/o 1370. Christopher Graham & 1371. Margaret Risk.
Thomas immigrated to America as a single, young man, arriving initially in PA.
Thomas became acquainted with Christopher Graham, also from Scotland.
The Graham family settled in Monterey, VA; Thomas’ family settling 15 miles south.
2/15/1748, Thomas was an appraiser of the estate of his father-in-law.
1752, Thomas described as a “Wheelwright” in a land deed.
Thomas erected a “fort” for his homestead before George Washington created a line of forts in the area.
1763, Thomas appointed a road surveyor.
1765, Thomas provided provisions to the militia.
5/18/1768 in Augusta Co., VA, Thomas and John Carllile appraised the estate of Robert Graham.
During the Rev. War Thomas lived in Augusta Co., VA.
7/4/1788 in VA, Thomas “Feemster” made bond for the marriage of his daughter Elizabeth.
1778-88, Thomas was listed as an appraiser of multiple estates.
1797, Thomas died in Bath Co., VA; Elizabeth surviving. His estate had 7 slaves, 17 horses, 48 cattle, 23 sheep, 22 hogs, 1 gun, 1 smooth-bore gun, 1 pistol, 7 books, a Bible, 5 beadsteads, 3 other beds, 48 pounds, 3 shillings in gold; 2 pense, 97 dollars in silver; no debts owed.
1798, Elizabeth, widow, was sued by her children. [The suit would not be settled until after Elizabeth died.]
8/8/1808, Elizabeth living.
Bef. 3/5/1810, Elizabeth died.
Children of Thomas and Elizabeth:
i. William Feamster (342), born 1740 in VA.
ii. John Feamster, born ? in Va.
1808, John died in Fayette Co., KY.
- ► 2020 (1360)
- ► 2012 (26)
- ► 2011 (488)
- M: 2500
- M: 2498
- M: 2496
- M: 2460
- M: 2456
- M: 2452
- M: 2450
- M: 2448
- Lord Edmund de Thorpe & Joan Bainard
- Sir Hugh de Hastings & Margaret de Everingham
- Sir Saier de Rochford & Joan Hillary
- Lord Richard de Roos & Matilda ?
- Collector Frederick de Tylney & Margery Lyne
- Earl John de Vere & Countess Maud de Badlesmere
- Baron John de Segrave & Countess Margaret Plantagenet
- M: 2046
- M: 2044
- M: 2042 Lemelin-Brassard
- M: 2040 Isabelle-Poitevin
- M: 2038
- M: 2036
- M: 2034
- M: 2030
- M: 2026
- M: 2024
- M: 2022
- M: 2020
- M: 2018
- M: 2016
- M: 2014
- M: 2010
- Baron John de Moubray & Joan of Lancaster
- Lord Robert de Scales & Katherine de Ufford
- Admiral John Howard & Alice de Boys
- Lord Gilbert de Haukwode
- Sir William de Welles & Agnes ?
- Sir John de Coggeshall & Margaret de Staunton
- Sir James Tirrell & Margaret Heron
- Baron John le Strange & Ankaret le Boteler
- Sir Roger de Grey of Ruthin & Elizabeth de Hastings
- Sir John de Clifton & Elizabeth de Cromwell
- Sir John Knyvet & Eleanor Basset
- M: 2008
- M: 2006
- M: 2002
- M: 2000
- M: 1998
- M: 1996
- M: 1994
- M: 1992
- M: 1988
- M: 1950
- M: 1946
- M: 1944
- Sir Thomas de Goushill
- Sir William le English & Margaret le Brun
- Sir John de Harrington & Katherine Banastre
- Sir Thomas de Lathom & Joan Venables
- Lord William de Stanlegh & Alice de Mascy
- Sir William Pipard & Margery ?
- Lord Gerard de Lisle & Eleanor de Arundel
- Baron Thomas de Berkeley & Margaret de Mortimer
- M: 1943
- M: 1940
- M: 1938
- M: 1936
- M: 1934
- M: 1932
- M: 1928
- M: 1882
- M: 1880
- Sir Philip Peyver
- M: 1878
- M: 1876
- M: 1874
- M: 1872
- M: 1870
- M: 1868
- M: 1866
- Thomas Gerberge Esq. & Bretta Banyard
- Lord Simon de Hetherset & Cecily ?
- Lord Giles de Wachesham & Amice ?
- Hugh Berrye Esq. & Cecily Hengrave
- Walter de Paston & Cecily de Peche
- Sir Edmund de Dacre & Elizabeth ?
- Lord Henry de Atherton & Emma de Aintree
- Sir Robert de Nevill & Isabel de Byron
- Sir Thomas Clarell & Isabel Comyn
- John de Berden Esq. & Elizabeth Madet
- Sir Alexander de Mowbray
- Lord William Gascoigne & Agnes Franke
- M: 1864
- M: 1862
- M: 1860
- M: 1858
- M: 1856
- M: 1836
- M: 1834
- M: 1832 Cote-Martin
- M: 1830
- ▼ July (240)